Improve institutional capacity of local/urban waste management centres (EPB’s) regarding Waste Management Strategies, E-waste management, Monitoring and Waste Tracking.
- 70 Participants from Local/urban waste management centres (EPB’s), especially waste managers from western Chinese cities and female waste managers will have been trained in a three days training course on the spot in
1) waste management strategies in both Netherlands/EU and China;
2) E-waste management, particularly E-waste information system;
3) Good practices Monitoring and waste tracking
4) New development trends of waste management in the Netherlands.
- The NCSWM will be able to include the Netherlands experiences in their future trainings for EPBs
Beijing with participants from 30 different regions
Netherlands Enterprise Agency
Further detailing the project activities and course curriculum in close cooperation with NCSWM. Also MEP and the Switch Asia project partners will be consulted.
Three day training
A three day training will be organised in a western city in China. There will be 30-40 Participants from Local/urban waste management centres (EPB’s), especially waste managers from western Chinese cities and female waste managers. Also NCSWM will participate in the training.
The training will cover the following topics:
- waste management strategies;
- E-waste management, particularly E-waste information system;
- good practices in inspection of waste disposal facilities
- New development trends of waste management in Europe
Study trip to the Netherlands
A three days study visit to the Netherlands is organised for
10 participants from the local as well as the national level. This study visit will focus on Dutch practices and will include visits to Dutch facilities, (competent) authorities and the recovery organisation (Wecycle).