Project purpose identification mission:
The purpose of this identification mission is to elaborate the AFEF (Alignement des Formes Economique et Féminines des zones rurales) project into a detailed project plan supported by the national, regional and local stakeholders and beneficiaries.
1. Overview of central and local situation of the institutional setting and identification of assistance needs in order to strengthen the Tunisian beneficiaries in women empowerment and democratic participation in the rural area.
2. Identification of the potential local associations to be involved in the partnership
3. Identification of the possible cooperation synergies with other beneficiaries’ technical and financial partners (donors) as well as national and regional development programs.
4. Agreement of Tentative Project plan (adviesplan), framework and budget lines in RVO-format with the different partners: Tunisian Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Equipment and Environment and DLG and approved by RVO and NL Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the project implementation.
DLG Government Service for Land and Water Management
1. Identification mission: 5 days mission of 2 experts from DLG to Tunisia including:
1.1. Meetings with the involved central directions of the Ministry of agriculture and the Ministry of Equipment and Environment separately and jointly
1.2. Visit the 3 regional directions of the two Ministries (2 days of regional displacement)
1.3. Visit the prospective local associations able to join or handle partnership
1.4. Meetings with other donors officers cooperating in rural emancipation
2. Reporting : Elaboration of the final agreed project advice plan