To support legislative and policy changes towards the harmonisation of EU standards and directives regarding a state supervisory system on veterinary products in Ukraine.
It is foreseen that at least the following results will be achieved:
- The project beneficiaries have been enabled to establish risk profiles of containers according to European best practices on the basis of specific criteria.
- A needs and gaps analysis on the institutional and legal aspects has been performed on the theme of risk management by the beneficiaries of the project.
- A needs and gaps analysis on the institutional and legal aspects has been performed on the theme of commodity classification by the beneficiaries.
- The project beneficiaries are able to adjust national legislation in the field risk management and commodity classification according to European best practices;
- The beneficiaries of the project have been enabled to set -up a logistical blueprint, comprising technical system requirements, for a national system of risk management within the Ukrainian Customs.
The project will start with a fact-finding mission/needs assessment. It is expected that additional project results will be formulated or project results will be altered and agreed upon during that mission.
Customs administration of The Netherlands
It is foreseen that the project will include the following activities:
- fact finding mission;
- study visit to the Netherlands, including a network event
- consultation session(s)/workshop(s);
dissemination of project results.