The performance of the Croatian government related to reporting and delivery of data, information and reports to relevant parties at the EU level in the water sector is improved.
- the knowledge of the experts of the Croatian organisations involved on reporting on UWWTD and WFD is increased;
- preconditions for the establishment of the CEA Water information System have been defined;
- Analyses of information sources in Croatia;
- Programme for yearly reporting of WISE data to the EEA by Croatia.
National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
- Inception mission;
- Workshop: institutional framework and activity plan;
- Workshop: reporting obligations, assessment of data flow;
- Workshop: database evaluation and advice for optimisation;
- Workshop: data sources and handling, last day closing seminar;
- Working visit to the Netherlands by Croatian experts.