- To assist the Russian aviation sector to gain knowledge of and to apply Safety Assessment of Foreign Aircraft (SAFA) and other international regulations;
- To assist the Russian Aviation Sector manage the Russian fleet of airplanes in a cost efficient manner, complying with international regulations
- Positioning and strengthening of NL industry/DASR partners in the Russian market;
- Successfully execute a billable pilot project.
The project aims to achieve at least one pilot project on SMS and/or safety culture for airlines and Civil Aviation Authorities of the Russian Federation.
- Start up the SAFA inspection On The Job Training for Russian airlines and ramp inspectors of RosAviation (CAA-RU)
- Contribute to relevant SMS conferences or events in Russia;
- Organise and execute a safety training/workshop for airlines and CAA/Gvt Executives in cooperation with ATO Events Russia to follow-up on the round table discussion during the trade mission in November 2013.