To enhance Sino-Dutch cooperation in the Onshore and Offshore Wind Energy Sector
Targeted project results
- Best practices in financial schemes, standardisation and quality control in on and off shore wind-energy and smart grids projects are presented and discussed with Chinese national and regional governments and stakeholders to identify and remove barriers;
- Deepened bilateral cooperation at a public level;
- Increased business opportunities for Dutch and Chinese companies.
Netherlands Enterprise Agency, Energy and Climate Change
- Identification mission: problem analysis through interviews with main stakeholders (NEA) and experts. The definitive beneficiaries of the project on state and regional levels will be selected in cooperation with NEA;
- Inception mission report;
- Implementation plan, including specific support for TKI Offshore.
Kick Off Event
- Gathering Dutch and European Best Practices related to key policy issues;
- Kick off seminar, including parallel sessions, round tables and debates;
- Publication & Contact List.
Analysis and Recommendations
- Regional Expert meetings (3) in China in cooperating with Dutch 2g@there and TKI consortia;
- Series of trainings on defined issues (5);
- Seminar in conjunction with 2g@there Consortium event;
- Publication, conclusions and follow up actions.
Knowledge exchange and trade
- Study visit to The Netherlands and Brussels, 10 persons, 6 nights;
- Final conference in Beijing, including match making event;
- Publication of partners and projects;
- Final report.